TERMS & CONDITIONS
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Wee Away Enterprises, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Wee Away website (the “Service”).
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Wee Away Enterprises, LLC Rights Reserved. Many product images and content on this site are also copyrighted by Wee Away and subject to copyright claims.
Use of any images and content must be approved, in writing, by Wee Away. We will not grant permission for any images and content that is not our original property, and will direct any requests to the copyright holder.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Wee Away or purchasing Wee Away products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Wee Away or to purchase Wee Away products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Wee Away. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Infringements
Wee Away respects the intellectual property of others and takes the protection of copyrights and all other intellectual property very seriously, and we ask our users to do the same. Wee Away does make use of original images and product descriptions to ensure we provide the most accurate representation of the products possible. If, however you believe we are using your photography and content without permission, Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright or other intellectual property infringement, please send a written notification of the claimed copyright or other intellectual property infringement to:
Wee Away Enterprises, LLC
1133 W 27th St.
Cheyenne, WY 82001
or email email@example.com
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), to be effective the notification must include substantially the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work or another intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works or other intellectual property on the Site are covered by the notice, a representative list of such works;
• Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owners, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you that the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or other intellectual property owner’s behalf.